
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I resisted reading something by Charles de Lint for a long time after one negative review from a friend. Finally, I decided to get a book by him one day just to take a look.
I am so glad I did. This was an amazing book, and by far my favorite urban fantasy. I haven't read much in this genre before, but I certaintly plan to now, as well as read more books by de Lint. The characters were great; there's no way you can get through it without loving Zia and Maida (or laughing out loud at their dialogues), and many of the other characters. While at points, especially toward the end, the plot thinned some, and turned just a bit too much into your typical 'let's go save the world from ultimate evil and make everything good' fantasy, the characters and the great background of _Someplace to be Flying's_ world carried it through. All fantasy lovers, even those who normally stick to a less modern type, should read this.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Someplace to Be Flying
Click here for more information about Someplace to Be Flying

No comments:
Post a Comment