
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Gardening books are usually pretty utilitarian affairs, but this one is a pure literary delight.
Loewer not only provides copious amounts of information, but he weaves an enchanting tale of the garden at night. As if that's not enough, he also provides intricate line drawings of many of the featured plants.
This gem has a permanent place on my nightstand. I like to reread favorite evocative passages -- I can practially smell the jasmine and hear the delicate flutter of moth wings.
I realize the book is out of print but if you have an interest in evening gardens (or just great writing) it's worth your while to hunt down a copy. You won't be disappointed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Evening Garden: Flowers and Fragrance from Dusk till Dawn
Click here for more information about The Evening Garden: Flowers and Fragrance from Dusk till Dawn

No comments:
Post a Comment