Friday, November 4, 2011

Owly & Wormy, Friends All Aflutter Review

Owly and Wormy, Friends All Aflutter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As a long-time fan of Andy Runton's work, I had no doubts that his newest installment would be a great addition to my collection. What I was surprised by though was the change in formatting- and I have to say, it's all for the better! While, I like the smaller, black & white books, this larger format, full-color hardcover really brings the story to life.
As for the story, it is a simple tale of transformation- beautifully illustrated and "written" with picture balloons. A lot of us know how truly difficult it is to write an entire book without using a single word, but Runton seems to have no trouble with it. This type of storytelling also makes it easy for my 4yr old to read the story to mommy at bedtime- always a nice treat.
In summary, I was pleased enough with this book to write a review a mere hour after storytime with my oldest son. Thank you Runton for another beautiful tale- we look forward to many, many more.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Owly & Wormy, Friends All Aflutter



Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Click here for more information about Owly & Wormy, Friends All Aflutter

No comments:

Post a Comment